Update on the super update

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by YOYOK9, Jan 16, 2016.

1. YOYOK9

YOYOK9 Administrator Staff Member

Beta is now closed as we are done testing and now in SET UP PHASE! YAY :D

Alright guys as you know we have been working hard on the Super Serve Update over the last few months and we are getting closer to a release date. Now I know some of you have been asking if you could help us in any way and up till now the answers been No. But now that things are getting close to the end we will need some help with Beta testing our Servers.

What has to be tested:
    1) all mods
    2) compatibility between mods
    3) If it is possible to survive in the cold
    4) what crashes or loop holes the server (report if found)
    5) if things are too simple and need to be harder

Rules for beta testing:
    1) must be serious and not just goof off.
    2)No messing with other servers (ie the lobby, or minigames)
    3) you are to only build on the whiteout server
    4) any bugs found must be reported to a staff member (Karlighter or YOYOK9)
    5) No messing with others work

We will only be taking the first 5 people that comment saying they are interested it Beta testing. If however it is not working out and you cause more trouble then good (breaking rules) you will be removed and next in line will be added.

P.S. - Please do not post Unrelated comments that don't have anything to do with the beta testing.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  2. YOYOK9

Please put your full Minecraft name and a bit about yourself.
    Example:
    Full Minecraft Name: YOYOK9
    About,
    I've been playing be+ for over 2 years now, Enjoy working with mods and finding bugs. (ect)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  3. Bobynoby212

Bobynoby212 Administrator Staff Member

Name: Bobynoby
    As a user that has been with BE+ for a while now, As of 1 and a half years, I would love to participate in testing to make sure all goes well at launch for Whiteout. I love mods and play with heaps of mods at once. So I have a idea of mods problems and sometimes even fixes.

I have been a Beta Participant before on BE+ And I believe I did alright. This time I hope to be better, I may not be on everyday as of high school and work but I will use my time wisely when I can get on. I hope to get back into BE+ for more time now. As I have now got time to be able to play more Minecraft.

4. jayben2145

jayben2145 BetaTester Staff Member Beta Tester

Name:jayben2145
    I have played be for about 2 years i am pretty familiar with most mod out now there are some i don't know how to work some mod but i can learn i should be alble to come on for at least 1 hour every day but for the next few week i can play allmost all day
    i have bata tested before and i would love to do it again and i promise that i will not slac off this time me and boby have been waiting for a while for a reset of the server to get back into it and i think it is time to get back into it now

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  5. linuxisbetter

linuxisbetter New Member

Name: linuxisbetter
    I've been with BE/BE+ for a couple years now and have plenty of experience in modded minecraft. I haven't done much beta testing before but hey, how hard can it be? I would love to participate in beta testing for WhiteOut and should be on frequently if needed.

6. YOYOK9

Linux gunna need you to log into ts so I can get you set up. ts.businesseliteplus.com

7. jmp0330

jmp0330 New Member

Name: jmp0330
    About:
    i've been with BE+ for a year and with Be for another year. I have had experience with most of the mods and i would like to help any way i can. I have beta tested on a vanilla server and i understand the concept of the job. I have teamspeak and will be able to work with you guys in any way i can. I have been waiting for the reset and if i cant get in i understand all i would like to do is help any way i can. -Sincerly Jmp0330

8. YOYOK9

Alright jmp0330 come log into ts so i can get u set up.

9. Lucster

Lucster New Member

CaptainLucster
    I have been playing be since the original meat castle and since business elite (original). I can't wait for the update, and want to really get back into be. I would love to help with the new server and all i need are instructions and an invite!

10. YOYOK9

All right guys, Guess it's time to update you all on how things are going. WhiteOut is coming along, BUT still has much testing to do since it's little update. BE+ is still a WIP as this is our bigger pack for you guys with all the mini-games and such. Which brings me to this Question for some of my Testers, Is anyone interested in helping out in testing the mini games? If so reply to this post.

Also I know we have seen how creative you guys have been on the server and have been giving us tips and ideas for quests. Well now we are officially accepting quests from players. See HERE for more details.

11. FATTYFOO11

FATTYFOO11 New Member

Full Minecraft Name: FATTYFOO11
    About:
    I was the second person on the first ever original server well unless you include Penguin then I was the third. This means I have been playing for a little over 3 years I think. I've always enjoyed playing with mods and would love to help develop the BE+ community back to what it used to be and help it progress further.

12. YOYOK9

13. Lucster

Lucster New Member

I want to partake in the beta. Please invite me yoyo. I won't mess around... 99% of the time... I promise. Also want to make sure there are no dupes/exploits. pretty good at finding those msg me if you invite me. you won't regret it.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  14. YOYOK9

Alright Lucster you can help. Your going to have to come on our teamspeak so we can get you set up.

15. Lucster

Lucster New Member

I have a really bad mic and i hate talking over PC. This is not only for this, it's like this for everyone, even my friends. I would much rather type it but just tell me what time. Tomorrow I'm going to be busy for most of the day. Sunday would be better since I'm doing nothing.

16. YOYOK9

you'll have to come to on ts so we can walk you through how to set it up. I am not saying how on the forums.

17. Lucster

Lucster New Member

it's fine then. I'll just wait until the full release.

18. Bowzonic

Bowzonic Server Moderator Business Server Moderator

Example:
    Full Minecraft Name: YOYOK9
    About,
    I've been playing be+ for over 2 years now, Enjoy working with mods and finding bugs. (ect)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok let me try

Full Minecraft Name: RamBam im x Bowzonic

About,

I have platyed for hmmm no clue 3-6y bussy building my own bukkit server learning the server side commands and scripting.
    Willing to help out with beta testing and to see what is still needed to add more fun to the current setup of mod`s.

19. YOYOK9

Bow I would love to add you but sadly we are done taking in testers as we are now in creation phase, However if anything comes up I will surely let you know. Glad to see you back.

20. YOYOK9

Possibly some time in April. At this time we are unsure of an exact date for you guys. However I will try my best to keep you guys up to date on the progress of the server.

One thing I can say though is this will be epic!